Svonon Terms and Conditions
Svonon is a company that provides consultancy services in tourism and management sectors. Svonon also offers tours in Kosovo and in the regional countries. This Website is provided to assist customers in gathering information about our services, searching for tours and for contacting us.
The terms “we”, “us”, “our” and “Svonon” refer to the Svonon (L.L.C.) registered in Gjakova, Republic of Kosovo. The term “you” refers to the customer visiting the Website and/or contributing content on this Website.
This Website and the Products made available on this Website are offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of any/all the terms, conditions, and notices set forth below (collectively, the “Agreement”). By accessing or using this Website in any manner, you agree to be bound by the Agreement and represent that you have read and understood its terms. Please read the Agreement carefully, as it contains information concerning your legal rights and limitations on these rights, as well as a section regarding applicable law and jurisdiction of disputes.
We may change or otherwise modify the Agreement in the future, and you understand and agree that your continued access or use of this Website after such change signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Agreement. We will note the date that revisions were last made to the Agreement at the top of this page, and any revisions will take effect upon posting. We will notify our members of material changes to these terms and conditions by either sending a notice to the email address provided to us at registration or by placing a notice on our Website. Be sure to return to this page periodically to review the most current version of the Agreement.
Use of the Website
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that (i) all information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete, and (ii) if you have a Svonon account, you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by anyone other than you.
Your use of this Website is intended for personal, noncommercial use and/or to make legitimate requests for products offered. You agree not to use this Website to make any speculative, false or fraudulent requests.
We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this Website and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this Agreement.
In accessing or using the Website, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate. Svonon does not endorse such content, and cannot vouch for its accuracy. You therefore access and use the Website at your own risk.
Activities that are prohibited
The content and information on this Website (including, but not limited to, messages, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons, software, code or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us. You agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or resell any information, content, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website. Any other use of Svonon.com content requires the prior written permission of Svonon.
Additionally, you agree that you will not and will not assist or enable others to:
- use this Website or its contents for any commercial or unlawful purpose;
- access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot; spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process to access, scrape, index, retrieve or otherwise use the Website or any content on the Website for any purpose without our express written permission;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure or makes excessive traffic demands on the Website;
- “frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorization;
- attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by Svonon in connection with the Website;
- use the Website to threaten, stalk, defraud, incite, harass, or advocate the harassment of another person, or otherwise interfere with another user’s use of the Website;
- use the Website to submit or transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, pyramid schemes, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
- use the Website in a manner that may create a conflict of interest, such as trading reviews with other business owners or writing or soliciting reviews;
- use the Website to promote bigotry or discrimination against protected classes;
- use the Website to violate any third-party right, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- use the site to solicit personal information from minors or to harm or threaten to cause harm to minors;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Website through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- use the Website to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, “Viruses”);
- use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website;
- use the Website to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website; or
- remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Website, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Website Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Website.
You may need to create an account and provide information about yourself in order to use some of the features on the Website. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password and login credentials. You are also responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
Your account is for your personal, noncommercial use only. You may not impersonate someone else (e.g., adopt the identity of a celebrity), create an account for anyone other than yourself, provide an email address other than your own, or create multiple accounts. We reserve the right to close your account at any time for any or no reason.
We may terminate or suspend your account or ability to use the Website, in whole or in part, at our sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability of any kind. For example, we may terminate or suspend your account or ability to use the Website if you misuse the Website. Any such termination or suspension could prevent you from accessing your account, the Website, your Content, Website Content, or any other related information.
You may terminate your account at any time by closing your account and discontinuing your use of any and all parts of the Website.
When you use the Svonon Website, or send emails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically and agree that we may communicate with you in a variety of ways, such as by email or by posting notices and messages on the Website. You may unsubscribe from email communications at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You and other users of our Website can contribute to the Website in a number of different ways, including submitting emails, writing reviews, making postings, uploading and posting photos or videos, making comments or suggestions, submitting ideas, filling out public profiles, and making other similar contributions or submissions to the Website or to Svonon (collectively, “Content”). We may use your Content in a number of different ways, including, among other things, displaying it on the Website, reformatting it, translating it into other languages, editing it for clarity and grammar, incorporating it into advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing others to do the same in connection with their own websites, mobile properties, applications, and media platforms.
Accordingly, please be aware that by submitting Content, you grant Svonon and its affiliates a worldwide, nonexclusive, royalty-free, fully paid-up, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to (a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such Content throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised, for any purpose; and (b) use the name that you submit in connection with such Content. You acknowledge that Svonon may choose to provide attribution of your comments or reviews at our discretion. You further grant Svonon the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or Svonon’s rights in the Content by a breach of this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that Content is non-confidential and nonproprietary.
Svonon and its affiliates may display advertisements and other information adjacent to or included with your Content on the Website. You are not entitled to any compensation for such advertisements. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising are subject to change without specific notice to you.
Links to other Websites
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than Svonon. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. Moreover, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select or software you download.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
All contents of this Website are: ©2017 Svonon.com. All rights reserved. Svonon is not responsible for content on websites operated by parties other than Svonon. All other product or service names or slogans displayed on this Website are registered and/or common law trademarks of Svonon.com and/or its suppliers or licensors, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Svonon. In addition, the look and feel of this Website, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, is the service mark, trademark and/or trade dress of Svonon and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Svonon. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned in this Website are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by Svonon.
You agree that no joint venture, agency, partnership, or employment relationship exists between you and Svonon and/or affiliates as a result of this Agreement or use of this Website.
Our performance of this Agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this Agreement limits our right to comply with law enforcement or other governmental or legal requests or requirements relating to your use of this Website or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use.
If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remaining provisions in the Agreement shall continue in effect.
This Agreement (and any other terms and conditions referenced herein) constitutes the entire agreement between you and Svonon with respect to this Website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the customer and Svonon with respect to this Website.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.